Winchester 94

Butters88

Inactive
I have a 1970 winchester 3030 it's been a huge project, long story.... Any ways I need some help. I am having feeding issues, I have replaced the mag tube mag tube spring and follower every thing has been cleaned and lubed. What's going on it seems like the rounds wont go all the way in the mag tube and the other problem is the rounds will stick and make it so the when inside of the reciever the carrier will not go up so I have to feed one shot at a time. This is annoying.

I wanted to know if replacing the carrier will help with my feeding issues. Thanks in advance

I forgot to mention that when the rifle is empty the carrier will function 9 put of ten times. I've tried loading with an empty case and still no luck.

Another easy place for things 5o get hung up is the Cartridge Guides #11 on the drawing. If they are not properly aligned and tight the Carrier can hang up on them as well as the cartridge. Measure your over all cartridge length if using reloads.

Will the carrier come up if you work the lever smartly? If it does there's probably a burr somewhere.

Back