Winchester 67 .22(LR, Long, Short)

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
A friend brought over a rather beat up single-shot Winchester 67. The rifle is missing a bolt but the receiver looks pretty bright inside. The buttplate is also missing.

Where would one look for those two parts, what are expected prices?

Any hints on the history of those? (I recall something about seeing them in an old NRA poster...)

I did a little checking, and can't find any parts source for those, though I see them at the gun shows pretty often. In "beater" condition, but complete, they only bring $50 or so. It may be possible to simply buy another one that has the needed parts and make one rifle out of two, but I don't know whether it is worth it.

Jim

Winchester

You might check Jack First Distributors, Inc. at (805) 945-6981. They have that gun listed in their parts catalog, they deal in obslete gun parts. They have a catalog, one of which I have, but I am not sure how old mine is. In case that phone number is incorrect, they are located in Lancaster, California. Actually I have a 67A boys rifle sitting in the corner that I need to call them about a front and rear sight for. Hope this helps............

Back