Winchester 1887 Reproductions

Skarekrow88

My boss is wanting me to find him a Winchester model 1887 reproduction for him. I don't know very much about them but I know century arms makes one for a decent price and interstate arms makes one for a little bit more. Based on what I've gathered the century arms manufactured reproduction is a little finicky with ammo and doesn't like high brass ammunition while the interstate arms manufactured reproduction seems to be a little bit better quality and less finicky. Do any other manufacturers make Winchester 1887 reproductions? Any information on these reproductions would be greatly appreciated

Cimarron 1887s are made by Chiappa. I handled one just the other day. I finally settled on a taylors 1887 which is also Chiappa.

They are very fun guns but expect a wait. I ordered mine in mid December and I am still waiting. I got the bootlegger (pistol grip) but I bought a shoulder stock for it as well. I plan to fill out the Form 1 and make it a Short Barrel Shotgun. :eek:

here is a picture but I can not figure out how to shrink it (this is not mine I just want one like this only about 3 inches shorter) http://i.imgur.com/RGq3lzj.jpg

Its really to bad. I saw an real Winchester 1901 the other day and I about canceled the Chiappa but I did not want a 10ga. Though loading rounds with penny's would save money over buckshot.

Last edited:
Back