Winchester 12 on Gunbroker

That recoil pad is butt ugly. The MOD chock will be very, very tight. If I needed it I might bid around $1250.00 in person...:cool: On line, I would have to pass...:( Wonder how long is the barrel, 28", maybe...

Last edited:
i have a nice used model 12 in 12ga with 30" full choke barrel i will sell ftf for 400.00, all original. eastbank.

That's a nice shotgun, but I'm not sure if it's worth $1000 or more. The finish looks to be original in my opinion, although the recoil pad is add on and looks to be of an earlier vintage correct for that period. If your in the market for a Model 12 featherweight, there are a few more on Gunbroker that look to be in very nice shape for much less money. Good Luck!

win 12

Looks to me wood has been refinished at least. I my neck of woods M-12s are
not bringing big money unless they are collector grade. I'm talking 12 & 16g
guns. $500 will buy a lot of m-12s here. The Cowboy stuff has jacked up
prices on 97s higher than 12s.

Win 12

I might pay 500, no more.

They did make over two million of em. Plenty in the rack at the local Cabelas.

They go for 4 to 500 around here typically. Its the trap, skeet, vent and solid rib models that bring more money. Or most 20 gauges for that matter, especially the shorter barrel guns with IC chokes. I have a few older ithaca 37s and 870s with fixed mod. chokes i dont feel they are too tight. However a fixed mod will be more constricted than a choke tube mod. They work great for pheasants and backyard clays shooting. :)

Model 12 for $400? I was wasting time on a long afternoon at a So Cal skeet and trap range and got to talking with a good old boy from back in the day. He had a Model 12 in his truck that he offered me for that amount, but I declined as I felt I would be taking advantage of the old guy, even if it was his beater Model 12. So it is possible to get one for $400.

Back