Win 94 sights

glockorama

Does anyone know of a rear sight (peep or leaf) that will bolt onto the rear two tapped scopemount screws of a Winchester 94 Trapper (top eject)?

I believe that Lyman makes a peep sight like the one you mention. I'm not sure if they have a website, but I do remember reading something in the last issue of Petersen's Hunting magazine concerning Lyman peep sights on a Winchester of some type. I'll dig around, find the issue, and let you know what I learned.

I just spent hours doing a search for peeps for a 94 AE. Williams Gun Sight Co. is the only place I could find that has them. www.williamsgunsight.com I had to order a catalog by e mail. They only show the firesights on the website. Model # FP-94SE, price $59.95. Now, does anyone know where I can get aghostsight for a Marlin camp gun?

I agree with bill boyd, Williams makes a very good peep sight. I put one of their Fool Proofs on my 94 Legacy (and on a Marlin 39AS). They have them for most rifles including the AE. The best price I have found is $41 at Natchez.

Back