Inactive
I know these have been written about here before,
But I was wondering if anyone has a PDF of a schematic
With parts display, and maybe cleaning and maintenance
Instructions. I am concerned about any buffer that may be inside the
Receiver that is prone to deteriorate.
Thanks. Clement.
clement_1@Comcast.net

Hello, I probably will make a fool out of myself for ignorance...but are you refering to the percussion breech-loading Terry Carbine as used by British?

Terry_Carbine.jpg

It is my understanding that this is the man who bought all the stock and equipment from the Wilkinson estate is in business and has just about anything you need.

Northwest Arms LLC
9006 Whipple Rd
Pasco, WA 99301

Attn: John Weyand
<armsnw@msn.com>
Phone 208-722-6771

Hope this helps!

Steve

Wilkinson Terry was a carbine from probably 15 years ago or better.Looked like a cross between a Uzi,m3 grease gun,and a 1917 Savage pistol.Used a lot of light weight materials,used a slightly different Browning HP magazine.Named for the designers daughter,also had a Debbie and Linda.Find them on the gun auctions for around $600.I remember a gun digest had a breakdown on them,but i cant remember which volume.

The late, much-missed gunwriter, Dean Grennell was a big fan of the Wilkinson rifles, reporting extreme accuracy with his handloads.

Larry

I hope his daughter that he named the carbine after is better looking than that gun!

They shoot better'n they look... Or meb'be they shoot kinda Space-Age like they look. They're good shootin' guns however you look at 'em!:cool:

Back