Wilkinson linda

paltik

anybody knows anything about Wilkinson linda pistol, any info or pictures will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

The only Wilkinson I've ever seen was the Terry. It was made in the 1980s(?) and what was now called an "assault carbine".
In Handguns Of The World there are listed some Wilkinsons. One small paragraph gives no details except that the officers liked the Wilkinson. The other is an article on Wilkinson Sword Company's attempt to get a gov't contract to build a Bergmann-style handgun for military contracts. It made it past the first stage of testing but that was as far as it went.
Don't know if this is what you're looking for.

From the 21st Ed. Fjestad's Blue Book: Wilkinson Arms, current trademark manufactured by Northwest Arms of Parma, ID. Linda Model: 9mm Para., blowback from closed bolt, 8.3" bbl., 31-shot mag., PVC pistol grip, maple forearm, Williams adj. rear sight. 100%=$325, 95%=$260, 90%=$230. Only info. listed. John

Patik:
My records indicate that the Wilkinson Arms Company is a Trade name of H&D Folsom Arms Co used on Firearms made fro the Richmond Hardware Co of richmond VA. this is all I could find.

HJN

Back