Wilkinson Linda owner's manual

Redstick

Hey Folks,
Redstick's still out here lookin' for an owner's manual for a Wilkinson Linda. Can anyone help me out with this???
Thanks,
Redstick

I guess you saw this.
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162441

I have been searching for the manual for someone else (could be woodland) and I have several options. It could be with the firearm that is at my daughter’s house in PA (It's illegal here in MD). It could be in the spare room that I have not unpacked. I looked all through my manuals and found the M68's that are essentially the same.

Here are my options
I can pdf the owners manual for the M68 and post it here. It has the breakdown.

I will call my daughter and have her check in the firearm box but I usually keep the books separate.

There are only a few boxes it could be in. I will check them.

Finally, I have a line on parts and someone in California that may have an original manual and may be able to contact the maker.

If I get it I will post it here and e-mail you.

I received an e-mail from a guy today that said he had an original Wilkinson Linda owner's manual and he would put it on disc and send it to me by way of snail mail this week or next. So if he comes through with one, I'll let you know. Shore is an awesome shooter! Must be turr'ble that Linda ain't allowed to live at your house!! :(

Glad you found one I was about to copy my M68 manual this morning. The original designers or company was
P.J.K Inc
1851 Merced Avenue
So. El Monte Ca.

Then they moved to
1527 Royal Oaks Dr
Brasbury Ca

I believe they sold to Wilkson Arms where he made improvements as I said some good some bad. The most significant was fixing the barrel with a pin to stop rotation that could cause the impact to walk. I incorporated this on my M68’s. They are legal (the carbines) the pistol isn’t But my daughter has a home defense weapon and I removed the sight and replaced it with a mounted laser with the switch located on the for end. With the 30 round magazines it makes a awesome home defense weapon.

I'll talk to the original owners son and get some more history for you. He is out of the firearms business and runs a machine shop in California.

Last edited:
Hey Harley!,
I just sent ya the Linda manual you requested. I got mine all printed out today so it should work for you, but if'fn there's any problems just holler. Now who else needs one a' these???
Take care,
Redstick

Wilkinson Linda Owners Manual

I know I may be a few years too late but I would really appreciate any help in locating an owners manual or copy for my Wilkinson Linda Carbine.

Thanks from this newbie.

I have a 3MB .pdf of the original M68 manual which is almost identical to the Linda. Give me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Back