Wilkinson Linda info??

Wedge

Looking for any info on the Wilkinson Linda 9mm pistol. Any input is appreciated. I would like to get one and can't seem to find too much info on them.

An email would be best.

Thanks!

Serg

Seems to me I recall a review of the "Linda" 20+ years ago in S.O.F.. Give me some time to dig it up. The only thing I remember right now is that it was incredibly large and impractical; the virtual forerunner of the TEC-9 series.

So, I guess my initial reaction is, why?

It filled the same niche as the TEC-9, but was fed by S&W 59 series pistol magazines in the grip, had decent adjustable sights, wood furniture, and a flash hider IIRC.

My local dealer had a very nice one for $450 a year ago. Despite having a supply of hi-cap S&W magazines on hand, I never even thought of buying it, it would be OK as a dedicated car gun, but I don't keep a weapon in the car unless it is on my body.

Once upon a time, I owned a Wilkinson Linda. It handled and shot reasonably well and seemed to be well made, but I wound up selling it once I realized that it wasn't particularly good for anything I wanted to do.

Back