Wilderness Tactical Belt stiches ?

Zak Smith

I am about to order a Wilderness Tactical 1.5" "Instructor" belt, but I am not sure whether I should get the 3-stich vs. the 5-stich.

Does anyone have experience with both?

I want something to be comfortable enough for everyday casual wear (carrying nothing), but enough to support an OWB M/D BS-2 Glock 19/23/27 holster, or Safepacker, now and then.

Anyone?

-z

I bought the 5 stitch and wear it to carry a full size 1911.It carries it very well.I love it so much that I wear it even when not carrying.It is very comfotable.I have no experience with the 3 stitch but I would recommend the 5 stitch for gun carry.

I also haven't used a 3 stitch but own a 5 stitch version and must say that it is very comfortable. I carry a glock 23 IWB and find that the belt is excellent. Order the 5 stitch version and I guarentee that you will not be sorry.:cool:

Go with the 5 stitch for everyday. I have a CSM, but after about a half an hour, it is pinching like nothing else. Only get a CSM if you plan to compete, or have lots of padding between your pelvic bones and your pants. My bud uses the 5 everyday, and it is just right.

I used the 3-stitch belt, but have had it rebuilt into a 5-stitch. The difference between the two really isn't noticed until you hang a gun on the belt. Having used both I like the 5-stitch. If I was given a 3-stitch I would use it until it needed to be rebuilt, as with my first belt.

Summary.

It turns out I can't answer this question either, because I ended up getting the 5-stich version.

I think if I were never going to hang anything form it, the 3-stich would be fine, but the 5-stich is not uncomfortable in anyway, AND it is the best gun belt I have tried so far.

This thing is super high quality, for only $35.

-z

Back