Wide EEE hunting boots

Shoes

I wonder if anyone knows of "quality" hunting boots in wide sizes. It seems they are difficult to find and very expensive if you do. Does anyone have some they would recommend? Looking for 2000g calf neopreens or Knee-high
water-proof.

Thx, Shoes

Try "red Wing" shoes, as they deal with the "E's".

I'm "EE" so have a feel for what you deal with.

Need to replace my "Herman" upland boots, that fell apart from use.
These were the "made in Poland" ones not the flimsy "china' crap being sold now.

Ashamed that a Proud name like that is destroyed like it is!

XLfeet.com is the best place for tall men with big feet

I have size 16EEE feet, and hated searching for Large Size Hunting Boots before I found XLfeet.com.

They have some awesome multicam hunting boots in EEE wide too. They were originally designed for combat, and even have camouflage soles. Make sure to watch the video at the bottom of the page, as it show how the boots are waterproof.

If you wear big shoes, you should definitely go to XLfeet.com! They are a life saver for me and other bigfoots around the world!

I live in Australia, but a mate of mine got a pair of custom made hunting boots from Russell Moccasin in Wisconsin. You have to supply Russell Moccasin with about a dozen or so measurements for each foot & they take a couple of months to hand make you a perfectly fitting custom boot. Just spent a week deer hunting & my mate was full of praise for his new boots. Think they cost around $400

Thos girls up to the Bass-Pro Shops could probably help you. and those Muck boots are nice man,, but I wear Bone-Dry from Bass Pro, 55.00 to 60.00, I wear a 9 1/2 ee:)

Back