Why nothing should suprise you!

Colduglandon

http://www.aiipowmia.com/czechpw.html

If you get a chance read this article. It chronicles the history of the ungodly treatment of our servicemen at the hands of the communist, and even worse the willingness of the power structure in the U.S. to turn a blind eye. What you see in the headlines today is just another chapter.

------------------
In the shadow of Bunker Hill from the People's Republic of Massachusetts

That would explain why our govt has never really wanted a complete accounting. They might have to tell who knew what and when they knew it.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Don't need to read much... I was there for some of this crap.

They are all scum. The fact that someone wants the job of being a pol should be automatic disqualification.
Its roughly anologous to hiring pedophiles for daycare centers on the grounds that they should do fine, since they love children!

Its too late for any solution that I'd talk about publicly...

------------------
The Bill of Rights, and the Golden Rule are enough for civilized behavior. The rest is window dressing. Shoot carefully, swifter...

What intrigued me is the involvement of the Czech communist. We forget that the Soviets and Chinese had a lot of allies around the world. I wonder why we did not have our own Nurenburg trials to ferret out our enemies from the Cold War. Didn't a certain high official in DC spend a lot of time in Czechoslovakia in the late 60's and early 70's.

The general information on this isnt knew, but the links are.....I just wonder were our camps are.....fubsy.

swifter:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
The major problem--one of the major problems, for there are several--one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.

To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.

And so this is the situation we find: a succession of Galactic Presidents who enjoy the fun and palaver of being in power that they very rarely notice that they're not.

And somewhere in the shadows behind them--who?

Who can possibly rule if no one who wants to do the job can be allowed to do it?
[/quote]
- The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

"...anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."

I love it! Hilarious! :D :D

Wait a minute. (pause) It actually seems true. Oh-oh. :(

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited September 06, 1999).]

Back