Who's got the custom grips?

marcseatac

I really want some white micarta grips for an 1858 Rem, anybody got any new ideas about who might have them? I remember an old thread where they were special order and seemed overdone with engraved stuff.

I would like some regular replacement grips in white or mother of pearl. I have a feeling a person could make a ton of money if they started making grips for the Colt's and Remingtons. I can't find anything. I wouldn't even mind a Hogue rubber grip. Ha Ha

Try Tombstone Grips On Ebay, they are not over done and he'll age them for you or send them in the white, they are not micarta, but Eurthane and finish quite well. He's a CASCITY.com pardner.

Thanks guys. That's better than I found. I should have known Dixie would have something. The Ebay one looks the most promising.

Marcseatac,
He's a good guy(tombsyone Grips) he gave me a set of Euroarms because I lent him my Original Euroarms wood grips for a pattern, before that he didn't have any Euroarms grips at all. The pair he sent me were great and aged. His prices are right too.

Back