Whoa 21 years?!

BISHOP

This forum came up as a search results and I thought "Hey I used to be a member there. I wonder if my password still works?"

Most places do a cleanse to remove clutter, I guess not you guys.
Last time I logged in was November 17, 2000 at 02:09 AM

Hey Guys.

BISHOP

Most places do a cleanse to remove clutter, I guess not you guys.

I have never encountered a forum that deleted an account just because you were inactive. I have accounts on some going back to the 90's.

Inactive accounts are not "taking up space"..

This is funny... sometime this old guy can't remember the password and needs help. I'm not to much a poster but I look a lot!

2000 is like almost 21 years?

Damn, 21 years. Have you been stuck on an island talking to a volley ball? That movie was made in 2000. Is your password Castaway? Just messing with you, welcome back....

Well, first I’d change that password. I had a similar deal dating back to 2001. Somebody in Eastern Europe found it and started selling stuff for me that I didn’t own.

I changed my password as soon as I found out….literally less than 3hrs later. I was on it quick, but I think they still got some money off other folks.

I saw a very trusted member on here that I trusted selling something cheap. I think it was a hack too since the ad was pulled and he never responded.

Back