Who would you vote for?

Bushwhacker

If you only had two choices between Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Dole for president, who would you vote for?

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

Is that even a serious question?

I wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton to any office that I can think of. Talk about abuse of power. IMHO, the first lady of the US should have about as much influence in the way this countries run as the wife of the dog-catcher in Claiton, Pennsylvania.

------------------
-Essayons

glib 1: It would depend upon their Vice Presidential candidates. (Black thoughts here...)

glib 2: I would write in "Alfred E. Neuman" and get drunk.

glib 3: I would vote for Hillary, give Saddam Hussein the bomb and tell him when Washington is in session.

True answer: With no other factors or choices, I would vote for Mrs. Dole.
a) Haven't heard anything but good about her regime at the Red Cross.
b) Haven't heard of any scandals in her past.
c) She has a lot of "political" experience and expertise.
d) She has no apparent "zipper" problem.
e) I've been told she has "grit".
f) She could use her hubby's contacts and behind-the-scene power.
g) She's not as lethal to our Rights as is Hillary.
h) Most of all, I would hope that the Republican president and the Democratic Congress would become hopelessly deadlocked. It seems the best we can hope for with our government is that they don't do anything! Too many times, when they try to help they just mess things up. Think of the "wetlands" issue and how it results in people losing the use of their land, etc... "Pray for deadlock."

------------------
Svoboda ne bezplatnoe

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited 01-10-99).]

Rob, yes it was a serious question it came up in a discussion in my house the other day and I just had to groan with pain, but I wouldn't vote for either of them.

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

My Vote?
Write in for Kodiac...all the political correctness of Lenny Bruce on steroids...it would be refreshing.

Or DC...sensitive, sensible, and understands how to bury her enemies without a trace.

Or Mykl...no one in Congress would ever understand his point...they're too dim.

Or Rob....nah, not Rob...he'd be off hunting all the time. Hmmm. On second thought, maybe Rob would be perfect!
Rich

How about Julia Cochrane (check dejanews profile for julia.cochrane@iint.com) for Prez. Bright, parient with morons and very pro-selfdefense and other human rights

It came up in your house? Get a new house. Kidding

Really can't answer, I don't care for eithers agenda. Ok changed my mind I can answer. Dole; if she supports guns, and gets the radical right out of the republicans pockets. This at a minimum. Ohter wise I'd vote third party-it worked in MINN.

------------------
If we are what we eat, then I'm FAST, CHEAP, & EASY!

Back