Who makes the best leather holsters?

Boogershooter

My wife picked up a uberti 1873 S A awhile back. She's been shooting it alot lately and wants a high quality leather belt and holster. I'm sure the best ones are made by a small town guy that is nowhere close to me. My wife is very picky and the average scroll work isn't gona cut the mustard for her. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

I think Alien Gear makes some leather ones. But I absolutely love my OWB holster from them. Definitely worth considering. Their a shop out of Idaho.

Thanks John she was looking at their website as I started this thread. She liked some but she is still looking. I thought life would be alot simpler once she really got into shooting but that's has backfired on me. I spend more time running the gun shops for her more than for myself. She stole my last pistol within a week of me getting it.

"I'm sure the best ones are made by a small town guy that is nowhere close to me."

Well..........where are you?

I know a man in Riverton Wyoming who makes the best I have ever seen.
And he's not all that expensive either.

I have two El Paso Saddlery and like them a lot .
But have heard a bunch of bad stuff with them .
I really think about it before ordering ??

Thanks rk. She pulled it up and immediately liked the two tone Roys gun rig. I reckon I will be on the phone with them first thing n the morning. That's if she don't change her mind a dozen times between now and then.

Thanks term, those are very nice but she found one she liked for 2g's. She looked at me and said "can I get one of the others that are cheaper and get a matching pistol for a 2 gun rig?" I asked and you answered but that may be a very costly question. Lol

Thanks for the feedback and I do apologize for not being very clear on the original post but I'm looking for Western style holsters. She has found a couple she likes but hasn't placed a order yet.

Back