Who makes the best 30 caliber suppressor?

Retooferab

Inactive
I have three rimfire Norrell suppressors but I know nothing about centerfire supppressors. I have looked around but I have not found anything that is that impressive.

I want one that I can disassemble and clean or someone to tell me why I wouldn't want to take it apart to clean it.

Most centerfire suppressors - especially the high-end ones - are sealed and require little maintenance.
If you get a stainless steel can then you can use "The Dip" to clean out any lead deposits you might get.
Not a lot of "lead deposits" from centerfire .30 caliber rifles, unless you're talking about something that uses lead slugs.

Centerfire rifle suppressors will only collect carbon if anything. Carbon may build up, depending on the internal suppressor structures, towards the far end (bullet exit end) of the suppressor, as the gas slows and cools. However, many people do not clean their centerfire rifle suppressors. I haven't cleaned the internals of any of mine. If you do want to periodically clean it out, drop it in an ultrasonic cleaner for a few minutes every year or two.

The advantages of a sealed/welded suppressor vs. one that is threaded together: strength, weight, less chance of user error.

-z

Last edited:
Back