Who makes good bar-dot night sights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bull

Hello,

My favorite sights are my Sig sights, but I don't like the gun. I would like some bar-dot ( i ) sights for my Glock, and I would like at least the front sight to have a tritium insert.
Heinie's straight-eight does not seem to have much of a white outline around the inserts, so it might not be a good choice. Does Heinie make a straight eight sight with just dots?
Anyone else make good sights with the bar-dot?

Ashley express sights would work, but I hear that they are not very precise at longer ranges. I like to be able to hit at over 25 yards with precision.

thanks!

P-T night sights from IWI have the bar-dot, triple bar-dot, or box-dot available. Even 3-dot in your choice of colors. MMC has their inserts done by IWI.

IWI (Innovative Weaponry Inc.) has what you are looking for. They offer multiple colors and just about any combination of dots and bars you can come up with.

Their "dot in a bucket" sights for the Glocks look very promising. You also could specify something like a green dot up front with a yellow bucket in the rear if that seems like a useful feature.

Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back