Who Makes A Good Range Bag?

I've found that those plastic bags from the grocery store work pretty good ;)

Seriously, I've been using a BAGMASTER for a couple years now. Relatively inexpensive, pretty durable and lots of different sizes to choose from.

Blackhawk is probably considered better, but I think for average range use BM should be just fine. I myself have their Pro-Shooter's Large model. A cool trick that I did was I bought their 8 magazine pouch and it fits perfectly inside next to the pistol pouches. I keep the flaps folded back so I have this easy access 8 magazine holder right there in the bag.

LL

Hmm...

I just use a normal nylon bag. I don't see the need to spend a lot of money on a bag only for carrying my gear to the range. All my guns came with a carrying case after all... I just stick those into the bag. You can get some pretty big generic bags for a small amount of money. :)

I agree Blackhawk makes an excellent bunch of range bags. For those that don't wish to spend so much money but still want a high quality product, I'd recommend Blackhawk's Medical / Accessories Bags Dimensions:
Regular Bag: 13 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 8" Cubes: 594"
Mini Bag: 10" x 4 1/2" x 6" Cubes: 270"

They make great range bags and are between $24 and $33 dollars, depending on size. Prior and active military, police, EMS and S&R (and Fire Fighters) recieve 20% off, see website for details.

Hope this helped,

Dan

Back