Who can tell me about Dan Wesson?

pvanosta

In my search for the perfect all-round revolver, I remembered there was manufacturer in the 80's who made an interesting and high-quality gun. Dan Wesson.

I like the concept, the large frame, the alleged build quality, but especially the interchangeability of barrels. I can use the 6" or the 8" for target/silhouette/etc and I can use the 4" for more speed/tactical related shooting.

I understand they're back in business in NY state, but I'd like some feedback on overall quality, accuracy, durability, etc.

Thanks!

obxemt:
Thanks, but that's not what I'm looking for. I have visited the website, obviously, that's why I know they're back in business.

I'm looking for actual user feedback from the shooting community. Also: I don't think any of their guns are approved for sale in California, so I'd be looking at a used one anyway.

So...who can tell me about their experience with these guns?

krept:
Thanks very much, that's EXACTLY the gun I'm looking for, even with the grips I want AND the two barrels I want...

I'll see if I can get a model number off the owner, so I can start searching for a used one...

Back