Which would you get?

ONewman

I am looking at getting either a Sig P245 or an H&K USP .45. Niether is for carry and both feel great. Which would you get?

HK! HK! HK!! definitely go for the USP. From what my uncle says, (he owns one, and let's me "borrow" it from time to time) it's as reliable as a Glock, but without the bizarre trigger.

Both are excellent guns, but you are comparing apples to oranges. The 245 is much smaller, more concealable. The USP 45 is larger in both length adn grip.
If neither is for carry, you'd be better off comparing the USP to the Sig 220. They are more alike. And I'd go with the Sig.

FWIW, I'd lean toward the Sig. But then it just feels better in my hand. And I've had the pleasure to shoot both.
It's like comparing an apple with an orange. They're both great, and you really can't go wrong either way.
Happy shooting....

------------------
...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make...

Greetings, I own both a Sig P220A in .45ACP
and a full size H&K USP in .45ACP. Both are
quality firearms; but I favor the Sig P220
over the H&K. The H&K is a BIG gun; with
limited CCW appeal. I know you stated that
wasn't an issue; but when compared to the
Sig P245, there is a huge difference!!!

Regards,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

Thanks everyone for the input. I have decided on the P245....just love those Sigs. Just so you know, I already own a P220 and of course I am very pleased with it. As for apple and oranges, I like fruit salad :)

Back