Which states accept my CCW??

Cyric13

I hopr to be getting my CCW in GA soon and was wondering which other states will honor GA's CCW lisense?

thanks, Cyric13

Well, you'll have to travel through lots of other places who don't quite appreciate the concept of "full faith and credit," but when you reach Idaho, it'll be honored and respected. Idaho Code § 18-3302(12)(g) [those not required to secure a ccw permit]: Any person who has a valid permit from a state or local law enforcement agency or court authorizing him to carry a concealed weapon. A permit issued in another state will only be considered valid if the permit is in the licensee's physical possession.

Be advised, though; once here you may not want to leave.... :cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
"I hope to be getting my CCW in GA soon and was wondering which other states will honor GA's CCW lisense?
thanks, Cyric13"
[/quote]

Cyric13, go to my homepage, (click on Anti-HCI link in signature) and click on the links this will take you to my CCW section, Everything you need to know is there in one package, Take care and God Bless

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe
The ANTI-HCI Site!

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited January 31, 2000).]

Back