Which of these guns would ya buy at this great price?

lantern2814

I have been wanting another 45 to carry OWB and was looking to spend no more than $800.

Weellll...... I've run into a deal. Either a Sig 227 carry or an HK45c for $650. Strangely enough both of these guns are the two I had narrowed my search down to, but figured I couldn't get them as they were out of my price range. Each gun has very little use. The sig comes with night sights and three mags while the HK has 2 and night sights.

I have a lot of experience with Sig, but zero with HK. How do they match up in mechanical accuracy? Also, the Sig's DA trigger is better, but there's a high possibility that I will send either of these to GrayGuns after a few months for some action work so that may be a wash.

While I AM torn between these two guns I WILL make this decision for myself. I was simply wondering what my fellow gun enthusiasts would do under the same situation given their experiences and preferences.

Thanks for the input guys. As far as carry goes I'll be doing it OWB with a hybrid from Garrett industries. Rides high enough to be above the bottom of an untucked shirt. Not ultra stealthy, but comfortable.

I recommend the SIG. I carry my very reliable Model 227 comfortably and well concealed in a Galco "King Tuk" iwb holster.

Neither would be my preference, but that's a good price on them. I'd probably go with the SIG myself.

Bwhahaha... thanks for the link.

I went with the HK. I have large hands, but prefer a thinner grip for some reason. All my 1911s have thin grips along with my CZs and the Sig P220 I have is equipped with the aluminum thinner grips. While the Sig P227 does have a smaller grip, it's more of a round short grip vs the thin longer grip of the HK.

Annnnnd..... with that being said. I'm now thinking of perhaps splurging and picking up the Sig as well. LOL!

Back