Which distributor has lowest CZ 75 prices?

Steve Smith

As my dealer enjoys arming fellow citizens rather than raping them, it behooves me to find a distributor with the lowest price for my purchases, then inform him of the company name and ph# to order the gun. Can someone direct me to a dist, with a great CZ-75 price? Thanks.

The Wholesale Guns offer (see above) is the best I've seen in some time. Apparently, these are military overruns and come with one hi-cap and one 10-round mag (according to their ad in the lastest Shotgun News).

An excellent offer on an excellent hangun - a bargain you shouldn't pass up.

Ken Strayhorn
Hillsborough NC

Is there a difference between the CZ-75 mil and the CZ-75? I've seen one website where they're listed seperately. I DEFINATELY want the 15 rd capability.

Yes, but mostly just semantics.

If you want one with a STANDARD capacity mag, then you must buy a Military. They come with the black polymer finish, and it's the same as what I have on my 'commercial' gun. However, the commercial gun comes only with CHOKED 10rd mags. The grips on the Mil are also thicker, with molded thumbrests, and they seem to be universally disdained by all of the owners on the boards. The standard, thinner commercial grip panels are a whopping $8 from CZ.:)

Back