Which concealed IWB holster best for Glock 19?

Solomon

Inactive
I would like to avoid going through several holsters to find the right one. I hope someone out there can share their experiences and recommendations.
I would like a holster that is
1)Comfortable
2)Flat profile
3)Draws easily
4)Covers trigger

This is for my Glock 19. Thank you.

Alessi Talon Plus

Finding the right holster is pure trial and error. What works well for me is the Alessi Talon Plus IWB. It's hand made, high quality leather, and it uses a clip that really grips. Attention to detail includes a curve design that molds to the body, fully covered trigger but a low cut that allows for a full grip, and a snug fit that permits fast presentation.

Ilike my SideArmor IWB very much, but as Tecolote said,
what works for one may not work for another.
Check their web site out
http://www.sidearmor.net
I carry my G27 and G30 in their holsters, I dont think you
will be disappointed.

I use a FIST IWB #6 http://www.fist-inc.com/ for my G19. Quality holster, good retention. The only drawback is the spring clip. I would prefer belt loops, but I have no problem drawing with this particular holster. I have used others and ended up drawing leather with the gun, but not this one. It felt a little bulky at first, but I have found it to be quite comfortable, and it conceals real well. Holsters are definately hit-or-miss, but at the price, this is a good place to start. Good luck!

Solomon. Holster comfort is so subjective. What is comfortable for one person is miserable for another. The best way is to go to a good gun shop and ask if you can try on several of the different models from reputable makers like Galco and others. Otherwise you end up like me with a drawer full of barely used holsters that just didn't feel right. I've found that comfort with an inside the waistband holster depends a lot on my wardrobe. I normally wear jeans and I found I had to purchase jeans with the waist 2 sizes larger than normal in order to comfortably carry my Glock all day. This is one of the reasons I'm selling my Glock and getting a 1911, much flatter and easier to carry. I do have a like new custom Kramer IWB #2 for the Glock 19 that I would sell you for a lot less than new cost. It fills 2 through 4 of your requirements. If you don't like it you can send it back and you will only be out shipping cost. Drop me an email if you are interested.

Back