Which barrel? Jarvis, Bar-Sto, Briley??

mooch

Inactive
Which would be the better of the three to put on a Glock 22? I want to insure myself against the oh-so popular kB. I only use factory loads but ya never know.
Can you use regular non-match factory loads with "match grade" barrels?
Thanks!!

Yes, a good barrel should be able to handle ANY cartridge within pressure specs. Of the three makers you mentioned, I have only owned one, a Bar-Sto: though the customer service was very poor, IMO, the barrel is awesome. Great fit, no smithing, and good accuracy and reliability in my Glock.

I have been on the waiting list for 3 months for a Bar-Sto for a G-35. Jarvis is in stock and I am about to see if they are any good.

I have a Bar Sto extended barrel for my Glock 32C (2 horizontal cuts, 2 vertical cuts). The barrel is awesome, they messed up the one they sent me-sent the gun back to them and they made a whole new barrel for it, so I have had a very good experience with their customer service. The 3 month wait should tell you something about their product.

Go for KKM. They are less expensive than the barrels you have mentioned. Glockmeister offers them, dont have to wait for 3 months. Plus they offer all the reliability,durability,accuracy that the aforementioned barrels also offer, but less expensive. Case support are the same in all 4 barrels(you can shoot lead all day long and less chance with a KB). Dont sweat it out go for KKM.
:cool: ;)

------------------
"Onwards toward Full Supported Barrels in Glock .40"

Back