Whew what a time...

Mike / Tx

Well I didn't get the chance to cast anything this weekend, but I have been sorting brass, previously cast (last weekend) sizing some, setting up my press, and powder coating. I spent most of yesterday however loading up different 230gr jacketed HP's to test out before I reset my press for the 9mm.

So today I have been setting the dies to several of the cast bullets I poured up last weekend, and powder coating a few hundred(s) of them in preparation to loading up a USPS MFRB full of empty cases.

So after I got done with that I went in and took a break and decided to load up all 4 of the 20rd magazines that came with my new Sig P226 Tac Ops. WOW that convinced me the one box of brass might not be enough, and on top of that I need to start doing finger push ups in order to work up to putting more than 15rds in those mags...

I also found this screen wire at work a while back and finally decided it was time to either use it or loose it. So I used a punch to open up some of the small squares just right to fit the noses of the 30 cal cast I have been wanting to PC. Here is my first batch ready to go in the oven,

attachment.php

It is high enough for some of the longer nosed .264 bullets I want to try as well, but haven't. The holes might be a bit big, I'm not sure since now that I have this I can't find the pile of them I poured up a month or so back. LOL

Attachments

• DSCN0219.jpg
    DSCN0219.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 79
Back