Where'd it go?

MarineCpl

Inactive
Who can tell me what happened to the Hizer "Double Tap" ? Last I heard, production problems caused investor problems and things were on hold. What do you know?

No more Heizer name attached to the Double tap. The Double Tap pistols owners and its first builder of the pistol have parted ways and double tap now has Azimuth Technologies takeing over the production of the pistol and some design upgrades.

It is being shipped to early pre-order buyers and BUD'S has or had sold some. But with supposedly many many thousands of back orders it may be some time before you can lay your paws on one. Seems all companies advertise far in advance of the product being ready to sell.

Hang in there.

I don't know anything about that pistol. But it seems to me that "Double Tap" is a horrible name for a self defense gun. Load it up with "Extreme Terminal Performance" ammo and have a field day in the lawyer's conference room.

Sgt Lumpy

Google it. It is (according to the Internet) shipping now. New grip pattern, same high prices. Seen several gun blog articles this week.

cpo15 have you looked at a American derringer or the bond line . Darn thangs are stupid pricey so its right in there at the low end with the aluminum model. I'll still stay with a ultra light 9mm 0r 40 with 6 to 7 shots myself.

Gander Mountain has the 45 version for sale $499. I want the 9mm version cause I think the 9 does better in that short of a barrel.

Back