Where to order parts and I hope I didn't hurt anything.

AL45

I have a Rossi M92 lever action .357 magnum. I have taken it out twice and have about 100 rounds through it. While shooting it today I noticed the right side carrier slide screw was missing. The gun has worked flawlessly and though I stopped shooting it, I cycled it a few times and it worked fine. Where can I find a screw for it and is there any possibility I could have hurt anything, firing it without the screw? I checked all the other screws and there were 3 others that were loose. How do I prevent this in the future?

Brownell's and Numrich Arms (Gunpartscorp) are likely to have what you need

A little BLUE Loctite will keep the screws from backing out

You probably haven't damaged anything

Brownell's and Numrich are the first I look to, but then there's Jack First, Bob's Gun Parts, Midway, Midwest Gun Works, Sarco, and a few others. Also, I have bought them from eBay when they weren't available elsewhere.

False alarm gentlemen and boy do I feel dumb as a rock. The hole that I thought was missing a screw is supposed to be there. It is there so you can insert a punch and tap a pin out on the other side of the receiver. It did prompt me to check other screws and I did discover there was others that had worked loose. Thanks for your responses.

Back