Where to get Alessi IWB holster?

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
I've been trying to find an IWB for my Kahr but can't find an image of it anywhere...or the hoslter itself for sale. Has anyone contact info for Alessi?

Oleg, take a looka t Lou's CQC/S. Close Quareter Combat/Snap IWB hoslter. I have found mine for the 1911 to be very comfortable to wear.

Oleg,

Although you will certainly obtain sage advice from TFLers around here, Lou himself is also (in my experience) happy to answer questions and discuss options about any of his products. He once confirmed a suspicion of mine and once changed my mind on an upcoming order.

You can reach him at:
LFAlessi@cs.com

I didn't carry my P9 much in my CQC/S prior to my move to MA but it seemed to conceal just fine. Then again I was used to the CQC/S design from using one to cart around my P7M8.

Good luck

Have Lou's Talon+ for a K9 and Glock 30. Talon+ is comfortable, secure and very quick on & off. Above all it is most versatile even works on pants w/o belts.

Second the vote for the Talon. I have a regular Hard Shell Talon (not the +) for a Colt Mustang, Pocket Nine and even my Beretta Mini-Cougar 8040F. I like using the clip on my wait band and then belting over (if needed - the mustang definitely does not need the belt).

With that said - the Talon will move and slide some. The Alessi CQC/I is an IWB version of the CQC. Here are a couple of threads on the 1911 forum reviewing it.

http://www.1911forum.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000511.html
http://www.1911forum.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000519.html

-- Chuck

Oleg, I do have the CQC/I hoslter not the CQC/S. :o It is a very comfortable and concealable hoslter even for the 1911.

Lou is a true gentleman and will take the time to answer any of your questions.

Gentlemen, and yes, that also includes Skevlar,and JimV.:D Thanks a million for helping out Oleg, and also for the wonderful compliments. Oleg e-mailed me, and I just answered him. Been working late hours the last few months, so I haven't been getting around to visit too many forums lately.
Take care all..
Lou

I love my Talon for my carry. No snaps, no fuss, and I could get quite.. vigourous upside down and not lose my weapon. Great leather too.. Have dealt personally with Lou, and he is in the top two for best customer service EVER.

Lou,

You are a class act. I look forward to placing my order tomorrow...even though I have to wait until I move to another state to enjoy it legally!

Oleg

Back