Where to get a Tac sling for a Winchester Defender

leedesert

Many places have them for the 870, Benneli, Moss, etc., but I haven't found any for the Win 1300 Defender.

Also, who makes good tac slings for the $$? I like the ones you can quick release rather than becoming a contortionist in order to take it off.

www.thewilderness.com

You might nose around there for what you're looking for. They're great people and if they can't help you they'll stear you in the right direction.

I use the Giles Sling on my AR-10A2 & Scattergun Tech K-9 (11-87P). They work great for what I need.

Good Luck, 44 Dan

Take a long hard look at a GRSC Snap Sling.

A couple of years ago, I was looking for a really good, well built, well thought out sling. There are a lot of people out there right now slapping tubular nylon webbing and fastex buckles and selling them as tactical slings. One of my all time favorites has always been the simple, basic stock three point sling that HK used to put on MP5s.

I was at a gun show in Pomona Ca a couple of years back and happened accross the GRSC Snap Sling. I wear a uniform and carry a weapon around for a living, and I am highly picky about my equipment. This is simply one of the best built, easiest to use, most highly reliable, super durable, exceptionally comfortable slings I have ever found (and I've tried, at great personal expense, quite a few). They can be had for any variety of carbines, rifles and shotguns. I highly recommend you have a look at www.grsc.com and see what I'm talking about.

Best of luck with your search.

Back