Where to find UMP or G36 SBR?

Beretta686

I'm considering getting myself either a UMP 45ACP or a G36K/G36C SBR as a post-deployment present and am trying to find the best place to get one.

HDPS.org always has them listed on GB but their a little pricey as I've seen them go for at least $1000 less elsewhere.

Does anyone have a recommendation on where to go find one?

Also anyone actually play with a UMP or G36? They look real high-speed but I've never handled one.

Yea, the best you are going to find is a clone and a very expensive one at that. Supply tends to be very unreliable wherever you go. Outdoorsman in Fargo ND was able to get a few once and then supply dried up.

Honestly, for the money you could easily get yourself a top of the line Piston AR SBR (Or whatever gun you want SBR), suppressor, optics, magazines, ammo, and still spend less than what you would have to just to get a civie G36.

There are transferable full autos that sell for less than a civie G36.

Don't mean to be a killjoy, but finding one for less than what a decent used car sells for is not likely.

I know there more practical & cheaper options than getting a G36 or UMP but I've already got other NFA toys & am looking for something unique & different. I thought about selling my FA MAC + the $$ for the HK towards a RR M16 but I'm not really getting anything new & shoot M4s at work all the time.

$3500 is about what I'm willing to spend for one of the parts kits built on from a parts kit on an SL8 receiver.

Well OK, if that is what you want. It's probably going to be difficult finding one for sale. I wish I could help you fine one, but they are quite rare.

Back