Where to find HK USP accessories.

ATTICUS

I plan to get my new USP compact .45 out of layaway next week. Are there any one stop shopping sights out there that sell HK,mags,grips, lights, or other bells and whistles? Thanks!

If that .45 is anything like my new USP9, are you in for a new millenium-1 ! A wonderful weapon.

I, too, would like some of the other goodies. Hope we can find them. Actually, why don't I call H&K right now. Hmmm, think I will!

Ok, I'm back. Thanks for waiting...

H&K gave me the name of SPC for parts and collectibles. 732-286-9868. No one in but I left a message. (Must be a small operation.) They take phone orders from 7a to 12p.

By the way, H&K had "no comment" on the acquisition, but reiterated it's just a LOI right now (letter of intent). Microsoft gave me one of those a few years ago. The deal never went through, thank gawd!

FYI: I was looking through a Bushmaster catalogue last night and was pleasantly surprised to find some HK accessories.

SPC is a small operation all right, 1 man operation as far as I know. I called HK about getting some magazines for my .40 compact they gave me him. I called him and reached his cellphone he said he would call me back but I never heard from him again. I am not sure of the address but a great site is HKPRO . You can get there by going to www.fourseasons.com and clicking their link. good luck

Back