Where to find ASP Red Guns cheap

Does anyone have a good source for cheap ASP Red Guns, you know, those plastic red training guns? The cheapest I have seen is $38 + shipping for a Colt Government model. This is the specific one I want since it fits all my holsters. However, that amount of money seems outrageous for molded plastic. Even worse, I have seen some places with that model for $49!

Actually, I think thats about the cheapest you'll find them. Shomer Tec sells the blue guns for about the same price.

I found the red guns to be dimensionally slightly bigger than the real thing. I recomend ring's blue guns. Dimensionally they are very accurate, plus they are $35 each. You can also get them in either blue or black. They have most models although you didn't say which one.

BTW, if your looking for Glock red guns, I have a couple I would be willing to sell you cheap, they are used but in like new condition (NRA rated 'excellent' condition :D)

give me an email if interested.
can't remember if my email is listed in my preferences its:

tclimber@bellatlantic.net

HTH

TC

We carry Ring's blue guns. The pistols go for $34.50 each. The big difference between Ring's blue guns and ASP red guns is dimensional accuracy. We've found the ASP red guns to be a bit oversized. In most cases they will fit in your holster, but will be very tight and difficult to draw. The blue guns are definitely superior. In fact, they are molded so accurately they show the original serial number and slide markings of the mold gun.

Back