where to find .32 Nagant cylinder?

Apple a Day

Anybody know where I could find a .32 S&W Long cylinder for a Nagant revolver? How much would one cost? I have been sifting through websites and haven't managed to locate one.
Thanks in advance.

Dont know if they even exist, but you can shoot 32 longs in the original cylinder. Just expect some expansion of the case. I have done this and many others have reported doing this with no problems.

Geez, I just checked Century Arms and they cost $47!:eek:
I didn't pay much more for that for the whole revolver!
You were right about it being .32ACP, which I thought was strange. I guess you don't need moon clips with the ejection rod.

Save your money on the .32 ACP cylinder. I never have gotten mine to index right and always have to use it in single action. The 32 S&W long work fine in both of mine and I never have had any problem with case expansion. If you really really want the 32 ACP cylinder e-mail me and I'll let you have it for $25 including postage.

Thanks for all the responses and the offer. I was doing the usual research before I take a new acquisition to the range for the first time. I haven't even cleaned off all the cosmoline yet. Ahhhh the smell of a new gun! For now I will stick with the original cylinder and use .32 longs.
I can't believe I am going to shoot a pistol almost a century old.

Back