Where to buy powder in OC, CA

Bongos

I live in Orange County, California... other than Walker 47 in Hobby City (Stanton) is there anywhere else that carries black powder products.. at $19 for 1lb Black powder and Perodex it's not the most economic place to buy powder...any info is appreciated.
Also mail order can be an option:rolleyes:

Bongos,

I've had a harder and harder time finding BP in Socal. I finally went mailorder. I use Graf & Sons:
http://www.Grafs.com/

You have a $20 Hazmat fee, but Powder is $8/lb. I buy 5lbs at a time and even with the Hazmat fee, it's cheaper than local stuff if you can even find it. They let you mix and match grades.

The cheapest place in the country I think, is Maine Powder House, but they have a 25lb minimum.

I don't know if he carries black powder.

but you might try XCaliber on Beach Boulevard in either Stanton or Westminster. He carries quite a large selection of reloading supplies, powder, etc.

If you hit Xcaliber and he doesn't have it, try The Stockade on Westminster Blvd just East? (a left turn if you are coming from Xcaliber) of Beach Blvd. Have not tried them for BP but they carry quite a few other powders.

Back