Where to buy Otis Cleaning System

Mikul

After looking around the sites a bit, I've decided to pick up the Otis cleaning system for my rifle, and will get the Rifle/Pistol kit in case I REALLY like it and decide to use it on my pistols.

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy it online?
Midway has it, but their ordering process online is atrocious. Various other places carry different Otis kits, but not the Rifle/Pistol combination. Otis sells it directly, but for about $8 more.

I know that Brownells and Dillons sell the Otis cleaning kits.

Have you tried Midway's online ordering recently? They have updated it recently and I like it a lot.

TT

Tried Otis Itself?

http://www.otisgun.com We just got 25 M16 buttstock kits in at the Guard unit. They are very good kits. I don't know if their prices are cheaper then Midway. They are great kits though, I'll probably buy some for myself.
HTH
Jeff

tankertom, I had tried Midway's new ordering system and it didn't work well for me. It gave me my customer number since I didn't have my catalog with me, and it e-mailed me my PIN, but when I copied and pasted them into the login screen, it told me that no account existed. After three tries at this it locked up my account.

If a software developer can't get a login to work, something is screwy.

I'll take a look at Brownells.

OK OK, Ya'll talked us into it. Here is a TFL discount for you. $36.99. Just e-mail us and refer to TFL for the Otis price cut :)

Dan

Back