Where to Buy Burris Scopes??

bjdealer

I have a Taurus Raging Bull in 44 Mag in satin SS. Not involved in hunting, but enjoy 100yd+ target/silhouette shooting.

This revolver is accurate with its adjustable sites, as is, but would like to be more proficient/accurate.

Want to locate a dealer selling Burris Handgun Scopes; retail from Burris in excess of $400 for 1.5-4X, Plex/Posilock. have seen sites on web for $269+. Would consider 2-9X, probably not much stronger magnification.

Any suggestions for dealers with best prices/warranties/service??

Will be using Taurus mounting system.

Thanx

Don't hesitate to try a local dealer. You may pay a little more, but a good shop will offset that cost with service. I recently bought a Leupold 2X EER for my 629 Classic. Bearbasin's price was $199. I ask my dealer and he quoted me $213. For that $14, he mounted and boresighted it. I also know that if I have a problem, he will take care of it for me. Also, if that $14 makes sure that he is around when I and others need something, then I consider it an investment in the future of our sport. There is a point where I would buy over the net to save, but not for 7%. That is just my $.02 worth.

David

Back