Where do you shop for C&R?

I,ve purchased guns from all those places and more. But I have purchased most of my C&Rs in the last 2-3 years from internet auctions and networking/word of mouth.

I bought most of mine from SOG. Great prices, great guns, and great service, in my experiance. For the others, 1 I traded for on THR, 1 I bought at Gunbroker, and 1 at Big 5.

What about Ammo, do you folks have any particular favorites for milsurp ammo? I tend to buy ammo from the same sites I listed above. I would love to find a great deal on some 7.5 swiss or some 7.62x54r

I will post pictures as soon as the K31 arrives, possibly tomorrow.

I just got my C&R this month. Bought an enfield 2a and two MN's from AIM. I'm impressed by their service and quality products. I just ordered a k98 from SOG today. There is one favorable post on her about SOG, which is good. I have read negative ones too though. Any one have any thoughts on SOG or the K98's they are currently selling. Thanks all.

I search local auction sites for what i want. usually cheaper than online and i get to hold it, see it in person, and drive home with it if I win. (long guns)

I picked up the 91/30 ex-sniper and M44 at Big 5 sporting goods. I was quite happy with both of them. I'm not happy with J&G at this point, so I won't be ordering from them again. I picked up some ammunition in store when I went up there to check it out last year and it was fine, but I don't plan to do business with them anymore. That's in addition to my earlier list I guess.

As for ammunition I like Ammunition To Go. I've also ordered fom AIM, Widener's, and SOG. I've been happy with all, but I still check a few other sites before purchasing. Most of my ammunition comes from the local gun shop, Walmart, or Ammunition To Go.

I'm not happy with J&G at this point, so I won't be ordering from them again.

I haven't done business with J&G but was considering picking up a couple of their C&R pistols. What's the complaint?

Back