Where do you carry your folder?

David Scott

A few weeks ago, I bought a new folding knife (I refuse to call it a "tactical folder", since that implies it's a weapon when it is in fact a tool). It's a Columbia River M16-13 with a clip that carries the knife point down (when folded). I have tried carrying it in my waistbad, side and back -- not comfortable. I tried it in my back pocket -- can't get my wallet out. I am now carrying it at the back edge of my front pocket. Seems to work OK. I was just wondering where others carry a folder with a clip.

Benchmade Stryker, right front pocket unless wearing jeans, then clipped to back of right front pocket, I too have tried a few places around the waistband and don't care for them.

Huh, small world. I carry the very same knife, either in my right front pocket or clipped inside my belt behind my right hip.

Later,
Chris

Two Spyderco Delicas, one in rear right pocket and one in left front pocket.

Wallet is in left front pocket (college buddy from Peru told me too many pickpocket stories) and S&W M342 AirLite in right front pocket.

HTH,

Justin

Rear pocket carry

You guys carrying your knife in your rear pocket (or wallet, or anything else for that matter), aren't you worried of pick-pockets? The rear pocket is, after all, AFAIK the easiest pocket to pick. And some of you have quite expensive knives...

#1 is carried clipped to my waistband in front right of pants behind belt for more concealment

#2 is carried either in front right or rear right pocket

Same as PJ11B3VF7, but in reverse order (but no rear pocket).

I'll wear it IWB style with dress slacks, since the pockets usually aren't knife clip friendly. (falls out easily)

Clipped to right front pocket. Never carried a knife until last summer. Came across one of those Ken Onion designed Kershaws and was amazed how fast it was. Goes with me everywhere.
Ronin

Lightweights...

The Spyderco Endura goes in the right front pocket, the M16 02Z is in the back right pocket, and the swiss army knife is in the left front pocket.

Back