Where did it go (drug war)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prichard

What happened to the Drug War topic? Don't care if it was closed by admin. for off topic but I'd like to read what was there (unless my post was the last)?

The same with JOKE 3. Where did it go. I thought there were threads that just vanished but those were two that I really noticed. Are we in the hands of book burners?
smile.gif

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

I don't believe we are dealing with "bookburners" here. If you check the thread on Closure of Topics an explanation is given.
For the record, when I registered I agreed to the following:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>There are only four rules for participation:
1) All Topics and Posts must be related to firearms, accessories or shooting.
2) Language that would be inappropriate in the polite company of strangers is quite unwelcome here.
3) No trolling, flaming or other personal attacks, be they acrimonious or veiled in humor. If you take issue with a Member's position, by all means speak your mind. If you have a problem with a Member's religion, creed, national origin, sex, politics, associations or personal hygiene, take it to email.
4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. At best you will receive one warning.[/quote]

I understand the need to preserve resources. I thought this particular thread on the drug war had application to firearms since it is my opinion that much of our current predicament as gunowners can be traced to the drug issue.

Having said that, I think the staff of TFL does a fine job of controlling the flow without restricting our speech. I only wish that our public forums were so fair.

------------------
Dave

Dave:
Thank you for the acknowledgement of our policies and the support of same.

All:
To preclude the generation of several threads that address this same issue, please make all subsequent posts, regarding the application of our administrative policies, to the thread "Closure or Topics?!?!?"

Resultantly, this thread is closed.
Thank you in advance,
Mykl

[This message has been edited by Mykl (edited June 13, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back