Where did all the CZ-50's go?

Melkiper

I remember when I was applying for my C&R license these pistols were being sold everywhere for like 180 dollars and that was just last december...granted all the things that have gone on since than has made the gun world go crazy. Just strange(sad) that these fairly undesirable(to most people) pistols are no where to be found.

Also of note id buy the CZ-70 from AIM or SOG that they have listed for sell, but its not on the Kremlins list of Massachusetts approved firearms :(

They were $120 when I first got my c&r. They all got purchased, so I guess they were never so undesirable.

Good Point haha. I guess I just never hear much talk about them. O well just got wait and hope another batch comes in

Bought mine this past January for $219. Very good condition and I love shooting it. I strongly believe that in today's world, guns that shoot modern ammo and ammo in general will only go up in price/worth.

By the way, I bought 2 CZ-50's at the US Army rod and gun club in Augsburg Germany back in 1988. $75 each, with two magazines each, holsters, and cleaning kits. Both got stolen from my military packout/move back to the states in 1990. CZ-70's will probably be gone before they turn C&A eligible.

Thanks for the winners link. Sadly they will not ship c&r pistols to Massachusetts residents. And the cz 50 is not on the mass approved FFL transfer roster :(

Back