Where can I get some good sights for my ar15

Lavid2002

I recently started shooting my ar15 competitively. I was wondering if i could get a thinner front post and a smaller rear aperture......that would be awesome.

Thanks guys

-dave

edit: also! I left my rear sight djustment tool at the range last sunday....YARGH! I hope no one took it. I bet its gone : (

Check out White Oak Armaments - http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/

They sell a variety of hoods, rear sight assemblies, and front sight posts intended for competition. Their site lists all of these parts, but your best bet may be to simply call them and describe what you need.

A sight combination that suits NMC shooting may not be the best for other disciplines, and Vice Versa.

Why, Fulton Armory, of course.

Got the new Northern Competition 1/4 x 1/4 MOA with hooded aperture, plus the NM front sight post.

Regards,

Walt

I must be an idiot.....I checked these sights and all I can find are some trijicon replacement, and factory sights. Can someone please give me a link to a set of smaller aperture sights\smaller front post sights. Thanks :P

-dave

As others have posted, many have them.

I deal with White Oak, so I'll put the link in and comment on them only. All you really have to do is drill and tap out your "flipper" and insert the hood or aperture.

But, you can buy whatever you want from WO, he will make any size front blade that you want an odd size one. I had a freind that wanted it the same size as his '03 sight, and John made it up, and real reasonable priced.

Here is the link click here then click on "upper parts" on the menu to the left, and you will see all the parts you want and the prices.
You can also call them, they do answer the phone, but they are very busy.

"Rear Sight Adjustment Tool"? You know, for another $125 and up, you can get a A2 upper. If you want to do the match thing- bypass the neat tritium, lithium, whatever glow in the dark sights. Those weren't meant for match shooting. Uncle Walt can fix you right up (Fulton Armory).

Also, for another $120 and up, you might look at the NM DCM legal freefloat tube because when you sling up for sitting, kneeling, and prone- the tension from your sling will influence your bbl (and where the bullet goes) if it is not free-floated and employing the tube mounted sling swivel.

hmmmm I think instead of investing a few hundred dollars into this mid length upper, I will simply keep it as is..and purchase a free floated 20" upper with NM sights. :P

Good choice getting a new upper. If your going to shoot competitions, a muzzle break is illeagal in both NRA and CMP matches.

Back