Where can I buy MagSafe .380 bullets?

o-town

Anyone know where I can buy MagSafe bullets for my .380 carry piece? I want the best self defense round possible

[Edited by o-town on 04-19-2001 at 09:13 AM]

Your Kidding Shoot Straight owns MagSafe?
otown just ask Ian at East Orange to order some for you. Or check with Gordon at the Gun Shop in Winter Park. He might have it. Do a search on Shoot straight here at TFL. Some less than pleasant thing have been said by alot of people. I have never been to the one Apopka so I cant speak from experience but other people on th board can.

does the gunshop in winter park have a nice inventory or guns? I've never been there. How are their prices?

The GunShop

has decent prices about the same as other shops in town. He does have a large inventory of older guns and new semi autos. I just came back from visiting the GUNSHOP to get a reblueing estimate. I am always tempted to throw money down on one of the antiques he has in the case. I did ask about MagSafe. Gunshop wont carry them. Maybe you should research the best .380 round a little futher. Why not use the search feature here and see what you come up with?

Back