**Where are good places to buy Benelli or Remington shotguns?

magnum_force

Where are good places to buy Benelli or Remington shotguns? Does anyone know of a reputable place that has low prices on these shotguns? I've got kids so I'm always low on cash. Please post urls.

AT A GUN STORE FOOL!...........good question Johhny .... LOL He means in California near San Francisco and does anyone know the going price for them? Need a cheap price because in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia prices are ridicoulous and skyrocketing.. I wish I lived in Texas were everyone carrys guns! ..... AGT TANNER

Walmart is the best place to buy Remington shotguns, they sell them for less then normal FFL dealers can buy them. They charge $~245 for any of the single barrel 870 Express, regular dealer price is ~250, MSRP is ~320. You shouldnt need a URL for walmart, just go to the sporting goods section.

Kharn

(Mounting Soapbox)....

The chain stores have lower prices, but d*mn few chain store employees know which end of a firearm to hold. Gun shops have the expertise to deal with any problems you OR the weapon have,and unless one is of such a caliber of firearms expert that one can do any and all repair and work, I suggest going there rather than a chain.

There's a classic story about a gun smith at a small shop. A local legend on the trap field brought in his match gun and wanted the smith to lighten up the front end an oz or two to speed up the swing a bit. Smith watched the LL mount and swing a few time and stated that he could do exactly that, but probably the LL could get the same effect by taking off the wrist watch he was wearing on his support arm.It worked, and you don't get that level of advice from the "Associate" at the chain store.

Like all of us, I have to budget fun money. I tend to buy guns and major things at gun shops, many of whom I've dealt with for decades. Ammo(except for 00 I special order by the caseload) and so on I get from "Dick's" or Walmart.

There are plenty of good used wingmasters at the local gunshops. I picked one up for $170.00. The blueing is 98% and stock is 100%. It's also a great shooter. Good luck

As for Benellis....

Scan Shotgun News and/or the Gun List to find deals. That's how I found my Benelli -- CDNN closed out the HK-stamped models back in 1998, selling post-ban guns with ghost rings, factory mag extensions, 3 choke tubes for $689.

R Guns (in SGN) advertises Benelli Tactical guns for "POR" -- their prices are normally very good but they have a spotty reputation for customer service.

On the other hand, I would check gunshows. Most of the stores will sell post-ban M1 Tacticals for around $850 but if you go to the shows you can find them for $750-800.

HTH,

Justin

I don't know what kind of Remmington you want but Sportmart in Concord has 870HDs for $229. I just bought a Win. 1300 Defender from them for $199 with the synthetic stock and truglo site. Guy there was knowledgable about guns and was pretty cool, no attitude like many of the Bay Area shops now.

Back