When will the Steyer M series be here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correia

Ok, just saw an article in a gun magazine about this thing, and it looks really cool. Kind of like a glock only more streamlined. And it has a manual safety kind of like a mini-14. And for me the coolest part is the full size .40 and 9mm are just the beginning of a whole product line of different sizes and calibers. It has a strange trapezoidal sight, it's supposed to work well, but regular sights are an option. And it is lockable with a key (if your into that kind of thing, personally I've got no use that feature). Anybody have any info, or a web address for Steyer? Thanks

I am waiting to get my hands on one of these as well. I have some money saved up just in case it turns out I NEED to get it. :)

------------------
"America is a melting pot, the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

I tried looking for a Steyer dealer on the GSI webpage, but couldn't find any for Utah, said to try another state. Bummer, and to think I used to live in Alabama, right next to GSI, and I never knew it was there.

I am looking forward to the Steyr "S" series".

"M" stands for "Medium".
"S" will be the "Small" versions.

Since we have a ten round limit anyway and there will be no hi-caps for these, I can't wait to see the subcompact version, probably something like the Glock 27, I presume.

------------------

Drink Red Bull, it'll give you wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back