When it rains, it pours.

Pond James Pond

After seeing nothing of note beyond Taurus 85s for a couple of years and having been tempted by a gun shop selling a used 4" Astra NC-6 in .38Spl (which I plan to look at today), fate appears to sense I am weak and has sent others to tempt me.

First another Astra exactly like the first (perhaps the same one?), then an affordably priced .38Spl LCR and finally a gun I have long lusted after, despite there being no practical application for it: a stainless Ruger SBH Hunter in .44Mag!

Where's my lottery win when I need it?

Last edited:
I had a Jovino imported Astra Terminator. 44 mag snubby a few years back. Copy of the S&W 29. Pretty well made. Wish I had kept it.
I would say grab that .38 Astra before it's gone!!:cool:

I honestly feel your pain. There should be a 12 step plan for people like us. I won't use it but it should be a plan.

A question about numbers,,,

I believe you have answered this before,,,
But I forgot.

Are you limited by law in the number of firearms you can own,,,
Or is the limit based on how many are on your carry permit,,,
Or is the limit based on how large your gun safe is?

Just curious is all.

Aarond

There are limits on how many can be owned but it’s 3 figures so not something most here need to worry about given the average salary and the average cost of buying a gun or its ammo.

As long as it’s concealed you could carry what you like.

The only real limit is the threshold of 8 guns beyond which storage needs to be of a higher grade meaning either a meatier safe of a strong room, both of which are not realistic in cost or floor space.

Back