When Angry Clowns Attack.....

Which defense package?

• Total voters

Radiki

Ok, I am trying not to start a scenario battle since they will never happen the way we plan, but here is a quick story with a question. You are at where ever you are at.... NO ESCAPE, Natural Disaster to the north, Terrorist attacks to the south, Crazy Liberals to the west, and angry clowns to the east. You are trapped and forced to defend your position against stampeding shopping carts, rioters and the french. Without getting into the "I would load every weapon I own and arm my neighborhood" answer (albeit a good one, but I don't trust my neighbors) I imagine that one person could only operate and mantain a couple weapons while remaining mobile. Would you rather have a combo that works well together or the best of each realm and deal with a little bulkiness? For example, A Berretta CX4 Storm in .40, with matching pistol (maybe a second matching BUG) so that magazines could be loaded and interchanged with any weapon you have and effectively keeping more ammo..... Or say, AR-15 and a 1911 with a 11-87 Remington shotgun so you have multiple options of defense but hard to carry and plan ammunition usage. (3 or more type of ammo minimum..)?

No escape?:D I am dead allready so why go into details as to how long it took em to kill me:D

Better add to this LOL history will tell you that when the Jews were rounded up in Poland in the Warsaw Getto that they put up a fight against the German army. Those that lived got out through the sewers.

None here can really help you with an escape plan unless they know all about your area.

Okay, now I'm angry!

No one told me about the "let's see who can pull up the oldest thread" contest, and now the "what is the strangest scenario battle contest".

Someone owes me an explanation here!!!!!!

Wayne

:p

OK OK OK - Check this out!

So your walking down the street, and than like... There are these guys and they are totally like... gang members. But than when you get closer you see that they are like also wizards. Wait no, ok... Only one is a wizard - the other two are actually battleships disguised as gang members. So than they start with like that snoop dogg talk and you cant understand - but one of them flashes their 16 inch gun turret and it is AWN.

Would you rather have 124 grain, 147 grain, or a poison snake?

Ok so you have picked your stuff and are about to make your escape. If you look well armed and unknown in most neighborhoods you would probably be shot if by yourself. Don't be seen--get some night vision for travel.

If you don't look armed but have a pack full of survival stuff then you are seen as a big "cash cow" to all who don't know you. Again don't be seen, travel at night and get some night vision equipment.

If you want to stay home then make friends with the neighbors by showing them good support before any problems happen. Then you friends will help you live.

Just my thoughts on the matter.:)

actully the french portion helps with the ammo & firearms portion as springmom said yell boo ,and pick up the thrown down weapons the so nicely brought to your aide .. see they solve all the weapons logistics , they bring them and resupply you along the way out .. :D

It is interesting to me that besides mall ninja's 50% of votes have been for using only one weapon. I am not sure that in a defensive situation I would put all my faith in one weapon that may fail. I would personally like a second choice. Just my two cents..:cool:

Back