Wheelgun photo op...

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
A new SKB case is as good a reason as any to snap a pic:

revolvers.jpg

Is there a foam liner that goes in between the two sides on that case? I saw a nice skb case today but it was a little large for my tastes. This looks just about right.

Knew it all along......The lady has nice wheels.

Yes, Tamara.......please shoot that thing so we peasants can get your critique.

Sam

I took it out and shot it...

...last Saturday, but the sights appeared to have little relation to where Remington 110gr SJHP's were striking @ 50 yards. I hope to get it to the indoor range this weekend for proper adjustment of the front sight (windage and elevation adjustable).

Recoil was straight back and mild, muzzle flip nearly non-existant. Fit and finish is superb, and the blueing is just gorgeous. Grips are an attractive French walnut. It may be a big union dollar handgun, but at least it looks and feels like one, too. One of those guns like the P7-series that, when you really take it apart and look at it, makes you go "oh! So that's why they cost so dang much!"

Tamara,

Am I correct in assuming that the piece on the far left is a 625 Classic? Where did you get the grips?

Great photo.

jay

Just when I think I have everything I need, I come across something else I want. Well, life doesn't have to be fair as long as it's interesting.:rolleyes:

S&W PC-13

Tamara, I really wish you would stop posting pictures of that beeautiful handgun, (PC-13) That really has my interest ;)
If I might ask what could one of those set me back should I be able to find one? :eek:
One of those sure would feel at home with the rest of my Smiths :)

Back