• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Whats up with that new red/black color?!

ShadedDude

yick!

Is this a new scheam to make me read EACH thread so the links all turn blue? Or was it included in the upgrade?

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

didnt change, all the links are that color,
its not red, its not black, its a frog in a blender.

I suppose I am going to have to live with this huh?

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

I thought a frog in a blender was Red, Green and goes a million miles an hour ??

I have noticed that the links now show up for me in the opposite of the way they used to:

I used to get dark links for threads I had read and light ones for ones I hadn't... now that is reversed.

I haven't seen any red or black though, just different shades of blue.

------------------
-Essayons

SD-
What are your display settings...number of colors?

Rob-
You don't think Macy's got where it did by keeping the same store window for 60 years, do you? (Come to think of it, Macy's went under....DOH!)
Rich

Hey Rich, you know I wake up everymorning and read every post on the forum anyway! I don't care if it shows up pink and yellow. (okay, no actually.. I do care.. black/Blue whatever are fine with me, in any combination or presentation)

-Rob

------------------
-Essayons

Back